Community Use and Guidelines
Community Use Guidelines for Technology Training Facility
Are you looking for a training space?
Redwood County has a state of the art facility offering individual computers for up to 12 users, along with a touchscreen screen for the presenter.
The facility is located in the Redwood County Courthouse lower level at 250 South Jefferson Street Redwood Falls, MN
Rental Group Classification and fee schedule:
- Group 1: Redwood County Staff & Community Education
- No rental fee.
- Group 2: Non Profit
- $5.00 per hour with $25.00 daily max fee.
- Group 3: Local Community
- $10.00 per hour with $40.00 daily max fee.
- Group 4: Local Commercial and Businesses
- $15.00 per hour.
12 Student PC’s
Display Screen with White Board/Smart Board capabilities
- All local and state ordinances and laws pertaining to the use of public buildings and/or facilities must be observed.
- Gambling, drinking and possession of intoxicants are prohibited.
- No tobacco products.
- All police and fire ordinances and laws must be observed.
- Items may be placed on walls or windows providing no damage is done. Anything placed on walls, or windows must be removed at the end of session. If not, house cleaning fees will be applied.
- County IT Staff will need four days’ notice of any special setup for the Training Facility.
- Long term usage (over five days) will need approval from County IT Staff.
Reserve the space now by filling our our reservation form no later than 4 days prior to your event!