Phone: 507-637-4029 | Fax: 507-637-4002
*Please keep in mind that we do not answer our telephone when customers are waiting in line.*
Redwood County Government Center
403 South Mill Street, P.O. Box 130
Redwood Falls, MN 56283
Monday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Accepted Payment Methods:
- Checks (must have current address, driver’s license and phone number)
- Credit Cards (MC, Visa, and Discover – a 2.45% convenience fee will apply)
Driver's License & Motor Vehicle Info
Driver’s License Exams (Thursdays only in Redwood Falls)
Written Test: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. on Thursdays
You must be at the Government Center no later than 11:15 a.m. to take the exam that day.
Road Tests: Please call 507-537-7024 on Mondays or Tuesdays to schedule an appointment OR click here to Schedule a Skills (Road) Test.
- View updated Driver’s Manual
- Check Driver’s License Status
- Check Driver’s License Application Processing
- Report Vehicle Sales (Junked/Sold/Donated/Sold Out of State)
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Medical Self-Certification Form
INSURANCE: As of January 1, 2016, current insurance information is needed at the time of all tab renewals and title transfers involving any self-propelled vehicles. Please have your insurance card with company name, policy number & current expiration dates with you. Reference: Minnesota Stature Chapter 169.798, Subd. 4
TAB RENEWALS: A portion of your renewal stays in Redwood County if you renew at your local License Center, otherwise if you renew your tabs online or by mail it all stays with St. Paul.