Phone: 507-637-4029 | Fax: 507-637-4002
Redwood County Government Center
403 South Mill Street, P.O. Box 130
Redwood Falls, MN 56283
Monday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Accepted Payment Methods:
- Checks (must have current address, driver’s license and phone number)
- Credit Cards (MC, Visa, and Discover – a 2.45% convenience fee will apply)
Driver’s License Exams (Thursdays only in Redwood Falls)
Written Test: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. on Thursdays
You must be at the Government Center no later than 11:00 a.m. to take the exam that day.
Road Tests: Please call 507-537-7024 on Mondays or Tuesdays to schedule an appointment OR click here to Schedule a Skills (Road) Test.
News & Info
News & Information
NEWS RELEASE: Minnesotans who need to renew license plate tabs, transfer titles or complete other transactions will need to be aware of limited services July 17-24 when the Minnesota Dept. of Public Safety Driver and Vehicle Services division (DPS-DVS) upgrades and replaces the vehicle services computer system.
- Online Services Unavailable • July 17-24: Online vehicle tab renewal and other DVS online services will be unavailable. Customers planning to renew their July tabs online will need to do so before July 17 to allow time for their new stickers to arrive in the mail.
- Limited Services at all Office Locations • July 20-24: Vehicle services such as tab renewal, plate replacement and title application, will not be available.
Customers: Plan Ahead, Renew Tabs and Driver’s Licenses Early in July.
Reminders for Customers after July 24
- Customers should allow extra time for an office visit as everyone adjusts to the new system.
- As always, customers need to bring all documentation required to successfully complete the transaction.
- View updated Driver’s Manual
- Check Driver’s License Status
- Check Driver’s License Application Processing
- Report Vehicle Sales (Junked/Sold/Donated/Sold Out of State)